Oklahoma City Attorneys Litigate Spinal Cord Injuries
Oklahoma back injury lawyers fight for maximum compensation
At Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, our attorneys are committed to protecting the rights of our injured clients. We are committed to doing the right thing on behalf of our clients. For an individual who has sustained a spinal cord injury because of the negligence of another person, the right thing includes seeking full and fair compensation on the victim’s behalf.
Has a spinal cord injury affected your life?
The spinal cord is a bundle of nerves running from the base of the brain down the back. The fragile spinal cord is protected by the vertebrae. Spinal cord injury occurs when the vertebrae are fractured or damaged. The severity of the injury depends on the location of the vertebrae damage. A special needs trust or inter vivos medical trust may be necessary to ensure that a victim’s needs are met, but establishing such a trust requires a great deal of experience and expertise. Our firm is highly adept at identifying the implications of our clients' injuries, the future medical needs that will be required as a result of the injury, and the financial effects the spinal cord injury has on the family. At Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, our personal injury lawyers vigorously pursue fair compensation for people who have sustained injuries such as the following:
- Herniated disc — A bulging disk that puts pressure on the spinal cord and causes intense pain
- Spinal compression fracture — Breakage that causes severe pain and leads to a pronounced curvature of the back, shortness of breath, stomach problems, hip pain and height loss, especially in older adults who have lost bone mass
- Vertebra fracture — A break in any of the bones of the spinal column that can cause intense pain
- Spinal cord compression — Pressure on the nerve fibers of the spinal cord that produces intense pain and interferes with bodily functions
- Paraplegia — Paralysis of the legs caused by a break in the spinal cord from the upper back down
- Quadriplegia — Paralysis of the arms and legs caused by a break in the spinal cord in the neck area
A person who sustains a spinal cord injury may require a lifetime of medical treatment and procedures. Accommodations may need to be made to the individual's home and vehicle. We can help you establish a special needs trust to provide for a lifetime of care.
Contact our Oklahoma City law firm for a free evaluation of your injury case
Spinal cord injuries are often permanently disabling. Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons in Oklahoma pursues maximum compensation to help our injured clients get the full range of care they need. Contact us online or call us at 405.528.4567 today to arrange your free consultation.
Se Habla Español