Oklahoma City Lawyers Pursue Compensation for Car Accident Victims
Skillful attorneys have a successful track record in negligence cases
The Oklahoma City area, intersected by Interstates 35, 40 and 44, offers a wide range of business and leisure opportunities for residents and visitors. However, this activity can lead to heavy traffic, serious car accidents, and severe injuries. At Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, our Oklahoma City attorneys have obtained millions of dollars in damages for victims of car crashes and other types of vehicle collisions. In every case, we provide exceptional representation and service, winning praise from clients and colleagues. Firm attorneys Philip Ryan, Patrick Ryan and Rick Bisher have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. If you have been hurt in a car accident, we will work tirelessly to maximize the value of your verdict or settlement.
Dedicated advocates hold faulty drivers and insurance companies accountable
Whether your accident was triggered by speeding, distracted driving, a mechanical problem or any other cause, our firm will stand up to large insurance companies on your behalf. We will arm you with the information you need on legal matters such as:
- Insurance claims — Oklahoma is a traditional fault insurance state, so car accident victims here can file a claim with their own insurance company or the carrier for the driver responsible for the crash. Litigation is also a possibility. Our firm will advise you on the best course of action and press for full compensation.
- Comparative fault — In Oklahoma injury cases, you can recover damages from another driver even if your carelessness contributed to the accident. To recover, you must prove that the other driver's fault was greater than yours.
- Uninsured drivers — If you’ve been hit by an uninsured driver or one whose policy does not fully compensate your damages, your uninsured motorist coverage should include payment up to the limit of that coverage. Our firm advocates for drivers when their carrier is reluctant to fulfill their obligations and also files lawsuits against uninsured drivers when appropriate.
During a free initial consultation, our personal injury attorneys examine the circumstances of your case and clearly outline your options.
Experienced law firm delivers strong results for people hurt in crashes
When someone is hurt in a car accident, we have the experience and resources to detail the medical costs, lost wages and other expenses arising from the crash. Whether you have suffered broken bones, head trauma, back injuries or some other type of harm, we build the strongest possible case. Our advocacy has resulted in major recoveries recently, including these:
- Car accident — $3,120,000 settlement
- Car accident — $1,100,000 settlement
- Truck accident — $950,000 settlement
- Car accident — $500,000 settlement
- Car accident — $400,000 settlement
We have attained favorable resolutions for clients in cases relating to all types of crashes, including head-on collisions, sideswipes, rollovers, rear-end accidents and multi-car pileups. Let us show you how we can help in your case.
"Thank you Philip, Trish and staff. Would recommend this law firm to anyone. Appreciate all their help in handling the case.Very experience in what they do."
-Jayla T. ★★★★★ | See all client reviews
Contact an accomplished Oklahoma car accident lawyer for a free initial consultation
Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons represents Oklahomans injured in car accidents and other types of injury events. Please call 405.528.4567 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Oklahoma City office, located just off Route 3, two miles south of Stars & Stripes Park.