Oklahoma Law Firm Practice Areas Overview
Oklahoma City legal team helps with injury law and work-related accidents
Have you been injured on or off the job in Oklahoma? Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons is a full-service personal injury law firm in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We have made it our life's work to pursue full compensation for injured and disabled people.
- Social Security Disability Claims — Our attorneys carefully explain the process and assist you with pursuing a claim for Social Security Disability.
- Workers' Compensation — If you have been injured at work, we can explain how to qualify for workers' compensation.
- Car Accidents — Auto accidents can cause life-altering injuries. If you have been injured in a car accident, our attorneys have the skills to help you.
- Trucking Accidents — Our firm is experienced with the many issues pertaining to trucking accidents, including trucking regulations and insurance.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Our firm provides experienced representation to injured motorcyclists. These injuries can be severe, and we have the resources to fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Drunk Driving Accidents — Our firm provides representation in cases involving drunk drivers, dram shop law, and negligent entrustment arising out of alcohol-related motor vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful Death — Our attorneys sincerely share your grief and outrage when a member of your family is killed through the negligence of others.
- Construction Accidents — If you were injured on the job at a construction site because of unsafe conditions or hazardous equipment, we can help.
- Insurance Bad Faith — We know how to get insurance companies to make good on their policies.
- Spinal Cord Injuries — The severity of a spinal cord injury depends on where the spine has been injured. Our firm has experience representing people who have sustained many types of spinal cord injuries.
- Brain Injuries — Brain and head trauma can cause irreversible damage. Your family deserves just compensation.
- Burn Injuries — Burn injuries are perhaps the most painful type of injury. Our firm pursues fair compensation for burn victims.
- Premises Injuries (Slip and Fall) — Our attorneys manage cases involving property owners who may be responsible for premises accidents.
- Defective Product Injuries — Was your auto accident injury a result of faulty brakes or a defective seatbelt or airbag? We can help.
- Nursing Home Negligence — If your loved one became dehydrated, fell or suffered any type of injury in a nursing home, our firm has the experience to help.
- Medical Malpractice — Were you injured or did your health deteriorate because of a prescription error or emergency room error? Our medical malpractice attorneys are here to help you.
- Failure to Diagnose — When diagnosed in a timely manner, cancer may be treatable. However, when cancer goes undetected and undiagnosed, the results can be fatal.
- Medication Errors — Receiving the wrong dosage or the wrong combination of medication can lead to serious damage.
- Birth Injuries — For parents whose newborn sustained a birth injury, there may be no greater pain. Our firm is here to help.
- Emergency Room Errors — Our firm represents people who did not receive proper care while in the emergency room.
- Cerebral Hypoxia — When a baby is deprived of oxygen during the birthing process, cerebral hypoxia can occur. Cerebral hypoxia results in cerebral palsy.
- Dog Bites — Oklahoma has strict dog bite statutes: Dogs are not allowed one "free bite." We hold dog owners accountable for their negligence.
Contact our Oklahoma City law firm for assistance with your injury case
For a free consultation regarding your accident, workers' compensation claim or Social Security Disability claim, come to Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons in Oklahoma City. We can discuss the circumstances of your injury and suggest the best course of action. Call us today at 405.528.4567 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Se Habla Español