Oklahoma Attorneys Advocate for Victims of Brain Injuries
Oklahoma City lawyers manage a wide variety of head injury cases
Most individuals who sustain a brain injury suffer permanent damage. When the negligence of another person or entity causes this type of irreversible damage, the victims are entitled to compensation. At Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, our attorneys represent people who have sustained brain injuries through the negligence of others. We know the right thing to do, and we do it. For a person whose life has been drastically changed by a brain injury, the right thing is to seek full and fair compensation.
Has a brain injury altered your loved one’s life?
Brain injuries are most frequently caused by car accidents, medical negligence and birth trauma. Injuries can be caused by objects piercing the head, by blunt force and by other types of trauma, and in medical situations when the brain is deprived of oxygen. Our firm is highly adept at helping people who sustain many types of brain injury, including the following:
- Concussion — Bruising of the brain can cause cognitive issues, severe headaches and mood swings.
- Anoxic brain injury — Lack of oxygen can destroy brain tissue and damage brain function.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) — Trauma to the brain can occur by blunt or concussive force to the skull, a foreign object piercing the skull, or severe shaking that causes the brain to move within the cranium.
- Closed head injury — When an injured brain swells, brain tissue can be crushed against the skull and cause even greater damage.
- Birth trauma — During delivery, a baby’s oxygen supply can be cut off, or the baby can experience intense pressure from the birth canal, the mother’s pelvic region or the doctor’s instruments. Any of these events can cause brain injury.
Brain injuries can affect the injured person physically and emotionally. The victim may experience loss of motor function, loss of cognitive abilities, loss of memory and emotional disturbances such as anxiety and depression.
Contact our Oklahoma City lawyers today regarding your brain injury case
At Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, we understand how traumatic brain injuries affect victims and their families in our community. We vigorously pursue compensation to help injured parties manage their new circumstances. Contact us online or call us today at 405.528.4567 to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help.
Se Habla Español